You Deserve a Bolder, Brighter, More Brilliant Smile
A healthy mouth is the most important part of a radiant smile, and the best way to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy is to keep them clean! In addition to regular brushing and flossing, you should be visiting your dentist every six months for routine teeth cleaning. Don’t fret if you’re a little over-do with a cleaning – we understand. Schedule an appointment today and we promise you will see the benefits of your smile!
It’s no secret that straight, pearly white teeth are desirable. After all, a sparkling smile can truly boost your self-esteem and confidence. However, before you can get a teeth whitening to brighten the color, you will need to ensure your teeth are clean and healthy.
Unfortunately, your mouth has some hard-to- reach areas that your toothbrush sometimes just can’t reach. This can cause bacteria and plaque to build up in the mouth, especially in areas between the teeth or towards the back of the jaw. In some cases, you may develop conditions like gingivitis, even if you keep up with your everyday cleaning regimen. This is why it is important to keep up with regular teeth cleaning procedures at your local dental office.
If you reside in the Doral or Greater Miami area, contact Beauchamp Dental to schedule your personalized consultation. We offer a $79 comprehensive exam special for all new clients!
Teeth Cleaning to Prevent Tooth Decay
There are some benefits from a professional teeth cleaning at a dental office that simply cannot be achieved with at-home maintenance alone. We can help clean all the nooks and cranny within the mouth to help prevent conditions such as:
- Gingivitis is the first stage of gum disease and is reversible with simple treatment. Signs typically include swelling or bleeding of the gums irritated.
- Periodontitis is the second stage of gum disease, which is also reversible but typically requires more extensive treatment to do so. Common symptoms include tartar buildup around the gum line, receding gums, and bleeding or swelling.
- Advanced Periodontitis is the third and most developed form of gum disease, which can be detrimental to your teeth and gums if left untreated. A deep dental cleaning and more aggressive treatments may be required to treat this stage.
Teeth Cleaning For a Beautiful Smile
Did you know you might still be developing stains on your teeth even with regular brushing? A teeth cleaning can help removal stains, as well as provide a number of other benefits, such as:
- Polishing crowns, veneers, and fillings
- Removal of any built up tartar, plaque, or bacteria in the mouth
- Fluoride application
- Treatment of bad breath linked to bacteria build
- Prevent cavities
Don’t let your smile fade away! Patients who have a smile they are happy to show off find that they feel more confident all around and have a boosted sense of self-esteem when meeting new people.
Beauchamp Dental is dedicated to helping patients polish their smile to clean-up yellowed, stained teeth and eliminate halitosis and gum disease. We want patients to walk out of our office boasting a radiant smile they are proud of. Residents of the Doral area are invited to take advantage of our new patient’s comprehensive exam special, which includes a bitewings x-ray and regular cleaning for only $79! Call us today at 954-252- 1390!